XDOC Admin - 6112 Release
The XDOC Admin section contains all of the options and functions required to configure XDOC to your company's workflow specifications. Do to the large number of configuration options for XDOC, this document has been broken up into five major sections:
- Accessing the Admin Section – Describes how to access the Admin section, as well as how to set up access to the Admin section for additional users.
- System Tab - Primarily used to set up for system level default settings for all projects, as well as File Upload Gateways and User Security.
- Projects Tab - The main configuration tab for XDOC where XDOC Administrators will spend the most time configuraing the system for users.
- Reports Tab - Contains links to standard reports for XDOC. All report outputs are in .csv format.
- Monitor Tab – Contains the XDOC Workflow Monitor as well as some file purge utilities where troubleshooting many times begins.
- Util Tab - The main troubleshooting section of XDOC. This section used to be the "Admin Utils" section of the Admin in previous XDOC versions but was broken out into its own tab due to its importance.