Bundle Tokens Overview
How do I use this Document?
This document is divided into 6 Tabs / Worksheets:
- Token Overview: Overview of Tokens and how they are used.
- Token Syntax: Description of the syntax of tokens.
- Available Tokens: List of all available Tokens that you can use in the Bundling module.
- Date Format Masks: Reference for allowable Masks that can be used to format Date data.
- Number Format Masks: Reference for allowable Masks that can be used to format number data.
- Address Token Properties: This is an advanced reference for Bundle Delivery troubleshooting that is only used by our technical support for troubleshooting remove delivery of Bundles to investors / partners via http,ftp,email, etc.
First, Start by carefully reading the first worksheet -- Token Overview -- which will provide the background and understanding for what tokens are and how they are used.
Next, review the Token Syntax worksheet to get familiar with how to construct a token in your Bundle Definition.
Finally, review the Available Token worksheet for the list / reference of tokens that can be included in your Bundle definitions.