Server Database Data
|Product Info||XDOC 5200|
|Last Update||January 1, 2013|
This documents provides an overview of the XDOC Database and in particular the naming conventions used for the various database objects including tables, views, and stored procedures and functions. XDOC Database objects use a naming convention that organizes object by:
- Primary Object Type: table, view, etc.
- Application or Framework Code: runtime options, session management, xdoc, faxagent, etc.
- Sub-System Code: secondary classification layer.
The naming conventions by object type are as follows:
- Tables: axt<application>_<subsystem>_xxx
- Views: axv<application>_<subsystem>_xxx
- Functions and Procedures: <application>_xxx
- database tables that are specifically for the XDOC application are named starting: axtdoc_
- database tables that are specific to the generic system configuration are named starting: axtcfg_
- XDOC specific stored procedures begin with: xdoc_
Database Frameworks and Sub-Systems The table below lists the main classifications of database object names.
|User and Directory||dir||Users and other directory objects (printers, etc)|
|Project and Container||app|
|Project Repository||rep||Document Types, Bundle Profiles, etc.|
|Files and Images||doc||file||Raw uploaded files and Images. A Document is a collection of pages across one or more files. Usually, it’s a 1 to 1 relationship, but not always.|
|Document and pages||doc||doc||Documents, pages, fields, annotations, etc|
|Object workflow state||Workflow state is held in tables that have the same name as the object going through workflow + a workflow prefix: “_wfs”, “_wfa”, “_wft”, “_wfh”. For example, workflow state for an uploaded file: The base file table is: axtdoc_file. The workflow state table is: axtdoc_file_wfs|